More time with your family. More productive years as you age. The RHS approach to preventive medicine keeps our patients on the path to long-term health.
Colonoscopy, mammograms and stress tests are typical “preventive” tests run by traditional medical practices. These assessments are important, but don’t prevent anything. They find disease that is already present. Many diseases are incurable once discovered. What would your future look like if you could proactively stop these diseases in their tracks? By identifying the engines of chronic disease, the team at RHS will help you turn on “young” genes, turn off “old” genes and get you on the path to longevity.
Learn more about the engines of chronic disease.
Learn more about the root cause of aging oxidative stress.
If we find that a patient is on the path to disease, the first step is to identify the cause(s).
Some causes are obvious like obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes. However, these are often the result of something deeper. Forcing numbers to look better on lab results by taking medications won’t address the true root cause of what is happening. We keep asking “why” until the root cause is uncovered.
At Revolutionary Health Services, unlike a traditional medical assessment, we also have the capability to*:
- Assess advanced lipids
- Assess advanced inflammatory markers that are known to be associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Test for insulin resistance (pre-diabetes), that often does not show up as an elevated fasting glucose
- Assess for sleep apnea, that is sometimes present in thin people who don’t snore
- Look at genetic tests associated with risk for disease
- Analyze saliva for the presence of high-risk oral bacteria known to be associated with many diseases like heart attacks, Alzheimer’s, and pancreatic cancer.
*Necessary testing is determined on an individual basis.
Once we've competed our assessment, we can offer a customized plan, targeting specific abnormalities. Sometimes it involves prescription medications and supplements, but often treatment requires much more. Inflammation is not treated with a pill. We identify and treat the underlying root causes such as high-risk oral bacteria, sleep apnea, insulin resistance, and systemic auto-immune inflammatory diseases.
Learn more about our innovative Health MAP: